Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Searching for my passion..

Qualified CA, got a job at one of the big 4s..


Everybody thinks that I am happy, successful, lucky to get a job and for clearing exams. 

But I am not happy; I am feeling everything is so normal. One quote had shown a great impact on my attitude is "Nothing is PERMANENT". It’s good to remind that quote during the bad times, but even during the happy moments, I recall that quote and hence I won’t get much excited, and may be that’s the reason, I was just enjoying and feeling happy to look at my parent's happiness on my results day.

I am not happy with my job; I don't understand what made me to dedicate myself so much to studies that I cleared the toughest exams. May be it’s because of the empty mind I possess during study time. Even when I was preparing for exams, I had no clear picture that what I will be doing after I clear my exams.

At last the day has come, I cleared my exams. Have given the interview, got the job. The job profile was convincing and so I accepted the offer. I have started working. Was hoping that I will get happiness at least when I start earning. It’s been 2 months, still the answer is NO.

The work which I am doing now is always a big question mark in my CA life; I hardly scored pass marks in this subject during my exams. But still I took the opportunity to come into this field just because I shouldn’t feel I don’t know this area. I know I am weak at this, and hence I took the opportunity to learn it.

Should I have to search where my passion lies!

When I thought of this today, only 2 things were running in my mind..

To write a book and teaching.

Or shall I give some time to myself to understand the concepts more in detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment